Germany vs France

strick3n

Re: Germany vs France

Post#21 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:17 pm

thanks for not publishing or removing my last post, shows how much mature and correct you are.
btw, the process of the map pick is not how it worked under clanbase,
if you don't know how it worked, don't write down stupidity ;)

and saying that there was absolutely no lag is just beeing a jackass, so why did you pause the game ? everyone saw him lagging, and check ingame, if i didn't say anything ...

and i didn't really care playing mkbase or any other map, the single fact that you won thanks to a laggy cap and that you just can't admit it tells how much you are into playing fairplay and fun games

Chief/Daimonoz

Post#22 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:55 pm

I'll cite revasluoS here:

As to the lagg situation
First of all we played on FR serv to ensure that FR team does not have any connection issues as they do to GER servs. So thats allready in favour of the FR team. And second of all, as to my connection I did not lag during the entire match and chief did not lag as i boosted him either. Furthermore Flippi who took the second boost also did not lag. The only person that had one major lag (SuGoSu), and that was once during the timeout, was not directly involved in the cap, neither carrying flag nor picking it up. (emphasis by me) The only time when the game seemingly lags is directly after the timein, at least for me, but that is unrelevant, as the lag situation being discussed about here was in midarea during double boost 5-10 seconds later.

- posted on 26.02., 8:52 AM on Discord, quakelive-topics

SuGo was having high-ping for 30ish(+) secons (you can see on the stream) which resulted in the timeout. you wouldve done the same if someone of your team had that problem - totally okay. he didnt get the flag, he didnt boost me, he wasnt involved in the first cap whatsoever - i dont even know if he shot anyone in that time. Everyone involved in the cap was without lag. period. And I didnt even have the flag when timeout was called and basedefense was still there for you... so the timeout wasn't even a "tactical foul" - so don't come with that. If we were lagging for you it was either a problem with the server (which you chose) or with your machine (which we have no effect on).

if sugo hit someone though: there still should be no problem since either you focus on him, cant hit him because he is lagging and then the flag passes anyways because ud rather kill the support than the fc - in this case, blame yourself -, or you focus on me having the flag and therefore SoGu having lags (which he didnt after the timeout) shouldnt have any effect on you trying to hit me. He wasn't even in front of me to "block a shot" or something.

Having problem with the Pick/Drop rule - okay, i agree its kinda wobbly in this case and debateable. But the lag part is completely different to what we experienced and the stream showed. If we start a "if you havent lagged in the moment x"-discussion we wouldnt even have gotton to mkbase because "if i hadnt had so many thrus on japs we wouldnt have lost"... blablabla. fact is: noone of us nor the admins/streamers/specs (in that moment it was 4 if i recall correctly) have said anything about a "major lag" when the flag was taken/the cap was done, nor did it show up in the stream or could be proven by the scoreboard. if accusing someone of "laggy cap" without any proof at all its just a form of whining rather than a solid complain. accusing without any proof doesnt work in reallife, why should it work here.

oh, and "forcing us to admit it" kinda shows what your intentions are haha
Image Image

strick3n

Post#23 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:18 pm

Chief/Daimonoz wrote:if sugo hit someone though: there still should be no problem since either you focus on him, cant hit him because he is lagging and then the flag passes anyways because ud rather kill the support than the fc - in this case, blame yourself -, or you focus on me having the flag and therefore SoGu having lags (which he didnt after the timeout) shouldnt have any effect on you trying to hit me. He wasn't even in front of me to "block a shot" or something.

seriously, so i can just come play with a lagging software and make myself lag at the right moment and that will be ok ? good to know ^^

btw, rewatch your stream and stop looking only at what you want to see, i clearly said during the game that the cap was laggy, stop pretending any other stuff

obviously, this is turning into a joke, i'll juste leave this childplay, have a nice weekend, and have good games in the next coming matches of the tournament (I hope for the opponent that you'll show more fairplay in front of them though).

Chief/Daimonoz

Post#24 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:41 pm

strick3n wrote:seriously, so i can just come play with a lagging software and make myself lag at the right moment and that will be ok ? good to know ^^

of course not. but if the only thing u did in that moment was beeing somewhere and looking good, we wouldnt care.

btw, rewatch your stream and stop looking only at what you want to see, i clearly said during the game that the cap was laggy, stop pretending any other stuff

yes you did say it. at the end of the game. on that cap it was just a whiny "lol at this" followed by "unfair but nvm". Btw saying something doesnt mean its true though - especially if evidence and logic are completely against the claim.

obviously, this is turning into a joke

thanks for noticing. our team, me and a few others had a good laugh.

i'll juste leave this childplay, have a nice weekend, and have good games in the next coming matches of the tournament (I hope for the opponent that you'll show more fairplay in front of them though).

thanks! we also hope our opponents are fair enough to call a timeout themselves when they see one of us having ping problems resulting in him beeing quite useless - especially on a map where 30s are enough to cap twice. good luck to you too.
Image Image

Return to “iCTF”