Demos from: Czech vs Hungary iFT Semifinal

dew

Demos from: Czech vs Hungary iFT Semifinal

Post#1 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:23 pm

Hey,

We would like to check demos of debtorr and naledi for all maps, coz some players gave us hints that probably they faked on that match, or just one of them.

debtorr

Re: Demos from: Czech vs Hungary iFT Semifinal

Post#2 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:23 pm

yo,

We would like to check demos of all HUN guys for all maps, coz some players gave us hints that dew had WH before and he knows how it works so probably they had wh on that match, or just one of them.

Flippi

Post#3 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Okay guys, just to be clear for everybodys understanding:

"The players who the demos are requested from have 72 hours to upload the demos in question."

This means both teams have 72hours from the exact point the demos were requested. So team CZE has to upload and provide until monday 11.04.2016 2:23pm and HUN has to upload till monday 11.04.2016 4:23pm.

IF team CZE fails to provide the requested demos and team HUN provides, then team HUN will advance to the finals.

IF team HUN fails to provide the requested demos and CZE provides, nothing will happen since they already lost their regular match and CZE will advance to the finals.

IF both teams fail to provide demos we have a defloss for both sides and russia won the Nationscup.

thats the situation, dont complain afterwards!

ENJOY

FLIPPIISABUSER

Flippi

Post#4 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:14 am

Check my file in the attachement. It seems that debbs discord account got hacked and someone was trolling with us. Hungarian team does not have to upload demos since no one of CZE team officially requested them.

for cze team, ofc its still valid. please upload the demos or u may not advance to the finals..
Attachments
yoyoyoasd.jpg
yoyoyoasd.jpg (128.95 KiB) Viewed 40854 times

FLIPPIISABUSER

Flippi

Post#5 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:37 pm

hungary proceeds to the finals and czech republic to consolation final.

FLIPPIISABUSER

Dah4k

Post#6 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Hi,

i just wanna say couple of things here if i may.

I started Czech clan with speedy, kure and pafka and played first couple o matches in group stage, then i unfortunately got otherwise occupied in a real life so i didn't have time to play or manage the clan. Thankfully speedy and kure took care of it and crashiq and debtorr joined to play.

To end all those speculations i can confirm that mysterious naledi player is indeed debtorr. In every cup match naledi was always played by debtorr. I don't really know why he insisted playing under a fake acc but that's his problem. I never saw anything particularly wrong with having a little bit of fun under a silly fake name so i let it happened.

I have learned that in last semifinal match against Hungary played both debtorr and naledi together and that's not ok for me anymore. Debtorr was probably trying to keep his cover as naledi and lent his account to someone else. I don't know who played as debtorr but it was obviously someone on his skill level and what's most important that player was most likely not even from Czech Republic. No wonder that debtorr was not able to deliver the demos ...

In light of these things i would like to ask admins for a decision whether to let Czech team play the last match against Estonia or disqualify the Czech team and remove it from the cup (and possibly future cups too).

To be honest i don't want to play in that team anymore and i want to disband it. Kure already left so there might not be enough players to play the final match anyway. All i can do now is to apologize for my team mate's behavior and all the inconvenience Czech team has created.

Regards
Dah4k

Flippi

Post#7 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:45 am

push

FLIPPIISABUSER

Return to “Playoffs-iFT”